Wednesday, October 17, 2012

It's a Slippery Soap

I don't know why I've been neglecting bar soap for so long, and I know I'm not the only one. Body washes are dominating drugstore shelves and only a few bar soap options remain. Bar soaps are just as handy as body wash; they can be used with a loofah for extra suds and cleanliness, or alone the old fashioned way. The other reason why bar soaps are so great is the price! Fortunately, I found three amazing natural bar soaps to choose from and not one was over $4. Here are my favorite picks:

1. Tom's of Maine was my first bar soap re-discovery; I am currently in love with their calming lavender bar. I just picked up the olive oil & vitamin E which smells equally delicious that I will use during the drier winter months. 
$2.99 each at CVS.



2. Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps are about $10 cheaper than their liquid body wash ($4 for the soap, $14 for the liquid) and come in the exact same scents: Peppermint, Lavender, Almond, Eucalyptus, Tea Tree, Baby-mild, Rose and Citrus Orange. I can't wait to try them all! 
www.drbronner.com and CVS



3. My bar soap fascination wouldn't be complete without a little Burt's Bees action. I found these two at Target and can't wait to try them - Honey and Shea conditioning bar and Mango & Orange Energizing Body Bar. The Mango & Orange body bar smells so good I want to take a bite out of it! 



No comments:

Post a Comment